Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Chocoholics Anonymous

Liam as been seduced by the dark side....chocolate! I think he has always preferred chocolate...I think back to his first Halloween when he ate all the chocolate and left the gummy worms, and Starburst for mom and dad. Since he is better able to express himself now I have noticed more and more his preference for chocolate. The kicker came when I gave him a cookie that a friend made (I had also had a cookie so I knew they were delicious) and he wasted no time in digging the chocolate chips out of the cookie and leaving the crumbs on the sofa.



Recently we were talking about what his friend at day care likes and what Liam likes. Liam said that his friend W. liked jelly. I asked if Liam liked jelly. He said in his cheery voice, "I love chocolate!"