Thursday, July 26, 2007

How old is he?

Is he 2.75 years old or 12.75 years old?

Here are a couple of recent conversations that seem to prove that my little boy is 2 going on 12.

Me:*singing* "Fruit salad, yummy yummy" (Hey, your music selection changes when you become a parent. I blame the Wiggles.)

Liam: Mommy, you like the Wiggles?

Me: I guess I do.

Liam: *whispers* Oh. (Why does he have to sound like hat he has to find another group to like because the Wiggle CAN'T be cool if mom likes them!)


A different conversation.

Me: What did you do at school today?

Liam: Nuffin.

Yep, I can only imagine the responses I'll get when he is actually 12! Oh, and he's already working on the eye rolling! Lord help me.

1 comment:

Estella Belle said...

Again, I believe Liam & Martin are very related as Martin does a lot of "nuffin" too. We never feed Martin either as he is always "hungy".

Kristin W